Air Con Recharge and Service Prices
|MOBILE SERVICE- We come to you. 10% OFF if you come to us||RECHARGE from £49||FULL A/C SERVICE from £59|
|Initial system test||Yes||yes|
|Check system components such as hoses, belts, condenser,compressor, fans, electrics etc||No||Yes|
|Check internal system controls, flaps, heating etc||No||Yes|
|Recover any existing refrigerant from the system||No||Yes|
|Vacuum A/C system||No||Yes|
|Regas (recharge) A/C system with refrigerant to vehicle specific levels||Yes||Yes|
|Add A/C oil and leak detection dye||No||Yes|
|Leak test components||No||Yes|
|Full post re-gas system test||No||Yes|
|Update service records.||No||Yes|
|Repair AirCon System||Call for price||Call for price|
|Fit new Aircon Parts||Call for price||Call for price|
|R1234yf Recharge (Re-gas)||Call for price||Call for price|
|System Diagnostic||£35.00 per hour (done FREE as part of Full A/C service)|
|Odour/Bacterial Removal Treatment||£35.00 if done as part of Full A/C Service, otherwise £55|
|R12 to R134a conversion||£120.00 (includes Full A/C service)|
We also now offer R1234yf regas / recharge from many of our outlets. Please contact your nearest technician for details.
Why have your aircon serviced?
- We come to you, OR come to us for 10% DISCOUNT
- Not cold enough?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when A/C is on?
- Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it’s refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease.
- Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It’s an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done.
- A typical main dealer car air conditioning service will cost you at least £100, plus you take the car to them.
- A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump need to work harder