Air Con Recharge and Service Prices
|MOBILE SERVICE- We come to you. 10% OFF if you come to us||RECHARGE from £59*|
(see notes below)
|FULL A/C SERVICE from £69*|
(see notes below)
|Initial system test||Yes||Yes|
|Check system components such as hoses, belts, condenser, compressor, fans, electrics etc||No||Yes|
|Check internal system controls, flaps, heating etc||No||Yes|
|Recover any existing refrigerant from the system||No||Yes|
|Vacuum A/C system||No||Yes|
|Regas (recharge) A/C system with refrigerant to vehicle specific levels||Yes||Yes|
|Add A/C oil and leak detection dye||No||Yes|
|Leak test components||No||Yes|
|Full post re-gas system test||No||Yes|
|Update service records.||No||Yes|
|Repair AirCon System||Call for price||Call for price|
|Fit new Aircon Parts||Call for price||Call for price|
|R1234yf Recharge (Re-gas)||Call for price||Call for price|
|System Diagnostic||£60.00 per hour (done FREE as part of Full A/C service)|
|Odour/Bacterial Removal Treatment||£35.00 if done as part of Full A/C Service, otherwise £55|
|R12 to R134a conversion||£149.00 (includes Full A/C service)|
* Note prices will vary dependent on type of refrigerant used (r134a or r1234yf), volume of refrigerant used (depends on the vehicle) and price of the refrigerant as that fluctuates like fuel prices.
We also now offer R1234yf regas / recharge from many of our outlets. Please contact your nearest technician for details.
Why have a car air con service?
- We come to you, OR come to us for 10% DISCOUNT
- Not cold enough?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when A/C is on?
- Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it’s refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease.
- Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It’s an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done.
- A typical main dealer car air con service will cost you at least £100, plus you take the car to them.
- A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump need to work harder